We tailor our scope of services to our clients requirements. Below are the services we can provide:
With assistance from lawyers and relevant service providers:
Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
- Planning and management of the due diligence process
- Submission of required ASIC and ASX documents
- Preparation of prospectus document
- Liaising with independent experts
- Liaising with investigating accountant
- Facilitate capital raising process
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Assistance with planning and due diligence process
- Co-ordination of disclosure documents
- Lodgment of documents
- Preparation and lodgment of disclosure documents
Registered Office / Australian Agent
- Use our office as your Australian registered office
- Receipt of corporate documents and notices
- Reception services (i.e. phone, mail)
- Australian agent for international structures (Australian establishment)
- Located in West Leederville, our modern office has workstations available for sub-lease
Melissa Chapman and Catherine Grant-Edwards bring a wealth of corporate experience and are available to join to your board of directors with a view of adding value. We bring diversity to your board, and can offer valuable insights based on our knowledge and past experiences.
It all starts with an initial conversation.
Enquire now to find out more about how we can help clients just like you.